Terms of Business
Acceptance of a booking made with/via The Party People UK is an agreement of the following terms of business
• Deposits may be required to secure jobs and to compensate cancellations.
• Deposits are none refundable or transferable if made within 2 month of your party.
• Cancellations must be made verbally please contact Hayley on 07427320840. This is to guarantee our acknowledgement and can be confirmed by us in writing.
• Please check there are no major events happening in the area on the date/time of your party that could potentially prevent us from accessing your venue.
• Please inform us if there are challenging routes to access the room of your party from the loading bay outside the venue (where we would unload equipment). This includes long distances, outside stairs etc.
• Access will be required at least 30 min prior to party for set up/take down. Please check with the venue that this is included with your booking.
• We will require a parking space on the venue site. If there is no space we may not be able o go ahead with your party. Please check with the venue and inform us in advance of any problems as this may determine our acceptance of the booking.
• Under no circumstances are we to be held responsible for your child/ child’s friends actions and strongly recommend all children are supervised at all times.
• Parents and guardians are there to control their party, we are there to provide a service.
• If a party host is booked we will not be responsible for lack of participation due to any reason; eg – Other available services at the party (e.g Bouncy castle), nice weather, no interest from group. Full payment will be requested.
• Services booked via Party People such as face painter, Bouncy castle etc will be liable to provide their own terms and insurance information. You will be notified of this when inquiring services and it will be your (The party organizer) responsibility to retain these details. Any problems/issues regarding the service provider would have to be made directly although please still inform us as it will impact our decision of using them for future business.
• A deposit may be required for hire of activities. This is refundable if items are returned in the same condition they were hired. Broken or missing items will incur a replacement charge for the full cost of the item.
Owner: Hayley Morrison - Enhanced CRB checked
DJ/PA: Our policy is provided by Music Guard and covers insurance and public liability.
Proof of above available on request.
Face Painter: Our recommended Insured face painter Christine/www.brushstrokesuk.weebly.com - Covers face paints, Glitter tattoos and Balloon models.
She only uses regulated paints but will always require a parent or supervisor (adult) to read a disclaimer on behalf of all children wishing to have their face painted. This information covers health and safety procedures which should be provided by all face painters.This information can be found on her website.
You will also be notified of this when booking via The Party People UK.
Bouncy Castle: This inflatable is owned by David Routledge and managed by 'The Party People'. Adequate insurance is in place and safety procedures are included in the disclaimer which the party organiser is required to read and sign. 'The Party People' will email you the disclaimer to read and a copy will be brought to the party for signing.